Centre hospitalier Le Vinatier
Le centre hospitalier Le Vinatier, in Lyon (France), is an organization specializing in psychiatry and mental health. The Petal platform has enabled it to modernize the scheduling and management of its physicians’ on-call duty. Ultimately, it reduced operating costs and eliminated the risk of errors due to the process in place.
Physicians Have Access to an Overview of Medical Activities in Real Time180+
Simplified Schedule Changes Per Year+4,700
For our hospital centre, the Petal solution is a real breath of fresh air because it allows doctors to be autonomous in their discussions. Management’s assistance is solicited very little now. In addition, the instant management of equity rules eliminates the risk of human error associated with manual data entry through different media.
- Automated scheduling of on-call duty over a period of several months
Real-time view of on-call physician shifts
- Simplified communication to reach a physician
- Saved time and simplified work for administrative staff
- Faster patient care and improved quality of care
- Greater autonomy of care providers in the management of their on-call duty